Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• natë

nagyúr

Buhoy ™:
    MASIK U 2.4, preliminary chenlog:

Made by:

Smooth attenuation of the screen at shutdown, Governer Impulse -> Intellidemand, Maple scheduler -> SIO / CFQ (depends on test results, CFQ stock, so far SIO is more enjoyable in single-tasking, see how goes, today only the first day of flights Whyred) , update Harman codec (port from Galaxy Note 8 from 11.08.2018), update the Beats Audio preprocessor (port from HTC U 11 from 08/11/2018), new base 8.8.9 (maybe a new binary database will partially go from 8.8.16 after its release ), the introduction of audio drives for Sagit (described above with a choice in Aroma), you can go to Android 8.1 for Vince (pok and I collect donates for this device, it costs $ 125 in more or less live condition), the update of the "Music" application, the APN / SPN update, an alternative way of blocking advertising is added, a partial transfer of the system (fixed underdelivery). While I will say that on the first cycle, the battery lives no worse with a higher responsiveness of the interface.

List of forthcoming work:

To expand the capabilities of Aroma Installer (add a list of functions more seriously), increase the volume of the conversation speaker, add styles to the on-screen buttons and optional styles of the status bar, add the ability to adjust the vibration strength when calling for devices at 8.x (for Mi6, RN5)

In plans for finalization:

Translate Vince to Android 8.1, carefully dopilit and personally test Vince since I have not seen my firmware so far (it may be possible to modify the camera and audio quality), I plan to make a completely transparent curtain (started) for all devices, make a choice of togles color (the beginning is set), to switch the blurring of the system interface to an alternative one (there is a result and working time, has not yet been brought to the ideal) ...

In the plans for support:

Cover Mi Max 2, Mi Note 2, Mi Note 3, Redmi 6

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák