Hirdetés

Aktív témák

• quasimidi

aktív tag

válasz Pubszon #2206 üzenetére

Hmmm... ha 1.6-os a Androidod, akkor ne csodálkozz, ismert hibája a cuccnak. 2.1-ben már javítva van (ha jól tudom). Ha nem 1.6-os vagy, akkor passz :(

Bővebb info: [link]

Esetleges megoldás:

I finally fixed the problem . Hopefully this will help others. This solution will transfer all the contacts from the G Phone to Gmail, and re-enable syncing. Some of the steps may be overkill.

1) In you G phone settings, disable auto-syncing of your contacts.
    2) On your G Phone, download the app "ExportContacts" (Google, you should have written this app yourselves!!!)
    3) Run "ExportContacts". Transfer the csv file it created to your computer. There are a few different ways to do this, but I connected my G Phone to my computer with a USB cble and then "dragged and dropped" the file from my phone to my desktop.
    4) Delete all the contacts on your G phone by going to "settings/applications/manage applications/contacts" and selecting "clear data". Clear the data of "Contacts and myFaves storage" too.
    5) If desired, back up your GMail contacts.
    6) On your computer, in Gmail contacts, delete all of your contacts.
    7) In Gmail contacts, import your contacts from the csv file you created with the ExportContacts program.
    8) On your G Phone, re-enable contact auto sync.
    9) Wait a couple of minutes while your phone updates.
    10) Smile because this issue is resolved.
    11) There is no step 11

[ Szerkesztve ]

Aktív témák