Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• S_x96x_S

őstag

válasz Petykemano #5008 üzenetére

> Szóval az AMD felkötheti a gatyát.

ajajj
    papiron - szinte minden újdonságot beleraktak.
    N5, CCIX 2.0, CXL compatibility, Gen5, DDR5, HBM3, up 256 core / die
    https://www.anandtech.com/print/16640/arm-announces-neoverse-v1-n2-platforms-cpus-cmn700-mesh

annyira túl jó számok .. hogy az AT -ből előjött a szkeptikusság :K
    "Usually, I’m more open to Arm’s performance projections, however this time around the V1 and N2’s performance projections are extremely optimistic, especially since they’re completely dependent on the vendors achieving good implementations on N5 and actually reaching the projected 40% perf/W process node and implementation power efficiency gains. Based on what I’ve seen in the mobile space, I remain quite sceptical, and will be adopting a wait & see approach this time around."

"
    The star of the show today was I think the CMN-700, and the vast new flexibility it allows vendors to achieve. The new architectural improvements and the move towards CCIX 2.0 and CXL are definitive big advances that will allow licensees to create more exotic designs. At the very least, it allows for effective usage of chiplet architecture designs, which is a much-needed feature that vendors need to adopt to be able to ensure affordability and manufacturability of products on leading edge nodes.
    I’ll be looking forward to new V1 and N2 designs in 2022, and hope we’ll hear more details from licensees through the course of the year."

Mottó: "A verseny jó!"

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák