Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• tome.jr

addikt

Pitchford: news on next dlc within a couple of days...

Néhány részlet a DLC-ből:

Storyline stuff:

Listen carefully, mouth-breathers of the world — this is Patricia Tannis, and I have found another Vault.

As I was saying, I’ve discovered that this new Vault is buried in the center of a large crater and will only open, and I quote, “once the champion of Pandora feeds it the blood of the ultimate coward.

”TORGUE: We at the Torgue Corporation sincerely believe that is F****** AWESOME! It’s SO awesome that we’re gonna set up a tournament to find this “number one badass”! If you want in, come to where the Vault is buried — in the Badass Crater of Badassitude!

Tiny Tina new quest:

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod. Do you know who just arrived in the Beatdown? SULLY THE STABBER! He’s my THIRD favorite mass-murderer in the ENTIRE WORLD! You HAVE to go get his autograph for me.Get his signature on this. Please. PLEEEEEASEpleasepleasepleasepleaseplease. If I don’t get his autograph I’m gonnaDIEEEEE. He’s my favoritest! He killed every living person on the Bathymas with nothing but a rusty butterknife! If you don’t take it I’m gonna start crying.Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. (making a song out of it) Oh-baby please. Please. Please. P-p-please. Please. Please. Pleeease.

That was ”Please,” by Tiny Tina featuring the Vault Hunter on bass.OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH. Sully’s out in the Beatdown. Just bring me his autograph and you will be my FAVORITE PERSON EVER. FOREVER.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák