Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Keksz

senior tag

válasz Ragnar95 #11632 üzenetére

Haha, az megtörtént.

Viszont azt írják:

"A lot of iOS games use local notifications, which originate entirely from the system, look identical to push notifications, but which don't require that permission dialog box.

The only way you can disable these is if the developer in question has seen fit to provide a setting of their own to stop them."

Szóval a Settings app/ Notification részen csak a push-t kapcsolod ki, de ha vmi lokál be lett építve a játékba, hogy x időnként stresszeljen, függetlenül, hogy fut a játék vagy sem, azt sajnos nem. Max ha a fejlesztő beleírja a játékba.

"Worth pointing out that this only works for actual push notifications, as in messages that originate from a remote server."

Nem normális, hogy így spamelik a felhasználót.
    Nem elég az in-app-purchase, még ez is. :-(
    Sokkal jobb volt amikor vmi 3-4 € volt, és utána nem jött a pofámba 2 percenként a reklám hogy vegyek turbót, szuper fegyvert és minden szir-szart.

Másik link:
    http://toucharcade.com/2013/08/15/what-do-you-think-of-push-alerts-that-nag-you-to-keep-playing/

"Personally, I've adopted an instant delete policy for any game that blasts out these spammy unprompted alerts with very rare exception."

"NOTE: A point of clarification as it seems to being initially misunderstood in the comments. We're referring to notifications that sneak in via the local system alerts without asking your permission, and not notifications that you can hit yes or no to on the first launch of an app."

és egy komment, amivel teljesen egyetértek... és én is inkább fizetnék, mint hogy okoskodjon a telefonom...

"I hate them, and disable them right away for most apps. It just sucks when there's an online game you really like and need notifications on for when people play you back, and then the app continues sending you additional reminders. 100% of the time I would rather pay $0.99 or more (depends on the app) in a free app to disable adds and any constant "reminders" (*COUGH* Pvs.Z2 *COUGH*), and I will usually stop supporting future releases of a company who chooses to do that in a paid app without a disabling option/notice beforehand"

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák