Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Nippon

őstag

válasz pitius #73637 üzenetére

Nem user error...
    Abszolút nem trollkodásként írtam a korábbiakat, csak kiakasztott.

TheCameraStoreTV
    +SouthernShutterbug The way you communicate your assumptions are rude and misguided so I don't feel like explaining to you that I've sold and used digital Olympus my entire career, or Nikon or Canon for that matter. I don't want to explain that Jordan used the C-AF with TR on his kid and it failed miserably, or that we tried every zone, wide spread, and single AF mode and it failed miserably. I don't want to call you a fanboy either cause I hate that talk as much as the next guy, and if you don't like our show that's totally fine too, but in the future when offering criticism or advice maybe try being constructive and polite. The internet needs more of that. Also Olympus didn't give us a manual.

TheCameraStoreTV
    +Raist3db I did find the same issue with other lenses unfortunately. In single point the camera did somewhat better, but single point and C-AF do not go hand in hand. Even with a minimal zone focus setup which is far more useful for sports and action the camera had issues.

Chris @ TCSTV

• gorgo

őstag

válasz pitius #74420 üzenetére

Tegyük hozzá a táblázathoz, hogy az itt megadott FOV vagy látószög, a képátlóra van számítva, ami sztem idiótaság, de ezt adják meg gyakrabban... (a vízszintes látószög ettől eltér, pl. UWA esetében már akár 10° fölött is lehet ez az eltérés - értelem szerűen a vízszintes mindig kisebb).

Ami meg a 20 mm-t illeti, - ahogy mazsi is mondta - végtelenre fókuszálva értendő az ott megadott látószög. Ami kicsit változik/változhat obi felépítéstől függően akkor ha nem a végtelenre fókuszálsz. Nincs akkora jelentősége...

[ Szerkesztve ]

"Lehet az olaj keletről jön, de a szabadság mindig nyugatról érkezik"

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák