Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• cidalain

veterán

válasz kusz #21033 üzenetére

Miert tolunk kerdezed?
    Irjal nekik ticketet. Akiknek visszaadtak a kulonbozetet, azok is nyilvan eloszor reklamaltak.
    A miertre nyilvan a legegyszerubb az, hogy elbaltaztak. Ennyi.

>> GearBest Club Veszprém << >> https://www.facebook.com/gbc.veszprem <<

• kusz

csendes tag

válasz kusz #21033 üzenetére

Dear Gearbest ! As I ordered my item from you I paid the delivery separately. I get it through an another delivery company that is much cheaper than as I paid! Please send me back the difference to my GB Wallet. Thanks a lot
    Gearbest Customer Support At10/25/2017 20:50:26
    Dear Tibor,

Thank you for your message.

Sorry that we cannot pay the price difference to you.
    Please note all our items come from China and prices vary often according to many factors such as currency exchange and suppliers.Sometimes prices will increase or decrease.These are market's facts.All prices are based on the price you paid when you placed the order.
    We have shipped your order out and it is on its way to you now.
    Please check all your delivery details below:
    The delivery information
    customers: ****************, shipping address: ********************. , city: ***********, state: ********* zip_code: ****, country: HU, phone: *******************
    Tracking number: LVS1376360001934850,shipping method: BEEXPHQ,
    tracking site: http://track.bpostchina.com/ shipping date: October 25, 2017 03:32:44,estimated time: 15-20 business days,
    sku*quantity:214613301 * 1 ,PB0110101 * 1 ,

As you know the shipping time is just for reference and we can not guarantee specific delivery time.
    The exact shipping time can also be affected by many factors that is out of our control.
    There are some extra reasons that may lead to delay,such as peak season, bad weather, holidays and Festivals (either in your country or in China) and so on.

Please rest assured that it is in transit safely.
    Sincerely hope you can receive it as soon as possible.
    Should you require additional assistance, please feel free to reply to this message directly.

Best Regards,

Na ilyenkor mi van? a cuccot megveszem kuponnal, fizetek nekik 10 dollart eu expressre. erre elkuldi mashogy aztan meg hivatkozva nem ad vissza semmi, hogy valtoznak az piaci arak. meg hogy a rendeleskori ar szamit. igen, akkor 29ert vettem kuponnal +10. most meg 39. akkor hova lett a kedvezmeny amit adott?

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák