Hirdetés

Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• csendes

őstag

válasz Bacusuz #64449 üzenetére

Az nagyon jó lenne, ha lehetne még kapni. Ha kb. 60 ezer Ft az összeghatár és legalább 8" FHD kell magyar üzletből 2 év garanciával, akkor: [Lenovo Tab Yoga 2] (de a hengeres alja miatt érdemes előre egyeztetni, hogy ez tetszik-e neki)

[ Szerkesztve ]

Ki állította meg az órát? Néha az az érzésem, hogy Magyarországot is Kínában gyártották.

• cidalain

veterán

válasz Bacusuz #84661 üzenetére

Amit tudni kellene: a tableten beállított google fiók, és jelszava, és/vagy ha az eszköz regisztrálva lett egy Samsung fiókba

1. lehetőség. Use Android Device Manager to Unlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password
    Before you start with this method, please make sure that the Android Device Manager is enabled on your Samsung phone.
    Step 1. Visit Google.com/android/devicemanager on your Mac/PC > Log in to your Google account that you also used on your locked phone.
    Step 2. Select the device you want to unlock in the Android Device Manager interface > Choose Lock button > Enter a temporary password (no need to enter any recovery message) > Click Lock button again.
    Step 3. If the process is successful, you will see a confirmation window with three options: Ring, Lock and Erase > Enter the temporary password you just set when a password field appears on your Samsung phone.
    Step 4. Go to lock screen settings on your Samsung phone > Disable the temporary password you set before.

2. lehetőség. Fix Samsung Phone is Locked via Google Account
    If your Samsung phone hasn’t been upgraded to Android 5.0 (still running Android 4.4 or lower), then you can try this method to unlock Samsung phone forgot password.
    Step 1. Enter a wrong lock password or pattern 5 times > Tap Forgot Pattern when it appears on the screen.
    Step 2. Enter your Backup PIN or Google Account. If you choose to enter Backup PIN, just tap OK. If you sign in with your Google account, tap Sign in to proceed. Your Samsung phone should now be unlocked.

3. lehetőség. To Unlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password – Find My Mobile
    To help Samsung users easily bypass the locked phone screen, all Samsung devices are fitted with the Find My Mobile feature. If you have created a Samsung account and registered it before, simply follow the steps below to make it.
    Step 1. Go to /findmymobile.samsung.com/ > Log in with the same Samsung account.
    Step 2. Click Unlock my screen option on the left panel of Find My Mobile account interface > Click on Unlock button. After it completes, your Samsung phone should be unlocked successfully.

Ha ezek nem működnek, akkor factory reset kell, de akkor a képeket bukta. és ehhez is mindenképpen kell a tabon beállított google account hozzáférés, különben életbe lép a FRP. annak feltörése meg már nem fórumtéma.

>> GearBest Club Veszprém << >> https://www.facebook.com/gbc.veszprem <<

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák