Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Воланд

titán

válasz MasterMark #767 üzenetére

"I just saw your article about xbox account migration.

I also saw a lot of comments about how the process plays out. Well about 2 months ago I emailed Steve Ballmer and explained my plight and why I thought not allowing account migration was a bad move. I never got a response from Steve himself, but a day or two later I was contacted by Microsofts “Customer Advocacy and Exception Management Team”. They gave me access to this account migration and my account was finished migrating last week.

During the migration my hotmail address that the account was linked to carried on working without issue.

Once migration was complete when I logged into account.microsoft.com I now had two microsoft personal accounts. One was a UK-Personal (my old account) and a new US-Personal account. My xbox gamertag was moved to the new US-Personal Account as was my purchase history.

In my case I never lost any content (Xbox live arcade games, game add-ons, Games for Windows Live). The only issue I had was then when viewing my purchase history on xbox.com items would show up as ‘unidentified item’. If I clicked to add the item to my download queue it would then show up properly though.

It’s a little clunky but overall it worked. Also, while this isn’t much the xbox customer service gave me a free month of xbox live gold to thank me for my patience.

Thought I would share my experience." [link]

"Woland egy fura sátán, nem Isten ellenfele, hanem afféle küldötte, végrehajtója egy megromlott emberi világban, csak annyi rossz van benne, amennyi itt rátapadt."

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák