Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• csaba951

veterán

válasz supercow #473 üzenetére

Ez tök jó! Ez tulajdonképpen egy ingyenes hirdetés volt a CNN-en. Idáig a kutya se hallott róla, most meg bekerült a "kis színesek" közé. 10000 emberből egy csak kipróbálja, és már megy is tovább fölfelé az árfolyam! :D

http://www.btcguild.com/
    I want to start by thanking all users, new and old, for making BTC Guild become what it is today. I never expected a service that originally started on a mining PC in my dining room in April 2011 to go this far.

However, recently BTC Guild has started to become "too big". Users of Bitcoin are becoming scared that BTC Guild, either directly or through hacking/coercion, could be used to attack the network as it gets closer to 51% of the network. If this were to happen, it is likely many people would lose confidence in Bitcoin, as a single entity could control the network if it wanted to do so.

PPS fee will be raised from 5% to 7% on all new accounts. Old accounts will also be increased (PPS ONLY) to 7% after a difficulty change. If the pool eventually drops back under 40% for more than 72 hours, these fees will be turned back down to 5% after the next difficulty change.

Getwork based pools will be completely removed within 24 hours. All users on getwork have been warned in the past that it is a unsupported and not advised method of connecting. This should remove ~15% of BTC Guild's hash rate immediately.

PPLNS fee will be raised from 3% to 4% after a 72 hour warning. This fee will be reduced back to 3% once the pool drops back under 40% for more than 72 hours.

Esküszöm, nem normálisak! Azért emelnek díjat, mert túl sikeresek? Pont a rengeteg felhasználó miatt egyre gazdaságosabb üzemeltetni a szervereiket, mert az egy felhasználóra jutó költségük csökken. Mi a fenéért jó az, hogyha egy csomóan átmennek más, olcsóbb pool-okba? :F

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák