Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• tbm

csendes tag

válasz tbm #8095 üzenetére

Okulásképpen beillesztem a mailt, amit az angol DELL válaszolt. LOL!

"Thank you for contacting Dell XPS Hardware E-Support.

I sincerely apologize for not being able to answer to your email in a timely manner. We have been facing unexpected technical downtime in our email request server. As a result all of our customers have experienced longer wait time for the resolution. We sincerely apologize and appreciate your patience in this matter. I will do my best to get the issue resolved as soon as possible.
    I have reviewed your email and understand that Media files are jamming when you unload the optical drive. I will personally look into the matter and will do my best to get the issue resolved as soon as possible.In this case I would advice you to turn off the programme (movie or music) first and then take out the disk. This is recommended way to take out the disk

Please reply with the result so that I can assist you further.
    Mr. XY, thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your case number for this interaction is #########. Please keep this number for your records; it will help us keep track of this issue so we can better assist you if you have any further questions or concerns about your issue.

Thank you again for contacting Dell XPS Hardware E-Support.

Respectfully,

Anuradha Sharma"

Szóval...ez így egy vicc :)

I hate being bipolar is so good!

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák