Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Creative997

őstag

olvasd el...[link]

GM_1fastcrx:
    Hi everyone,

I want to make this perfectly clear that Aeria Games stands by its policy that we will never IP block our users from any of our games! Right now I have very little information on all that is going on but as I hear more and have a better understanding of what is going on I will relay updates back to you all here on this thread or may start a announcement thread. I would like you all to remain calm at the moment. We understand that many of you have invested a lot of time and hard earned money with us here at PT and some just love it here, we do not want anyone to leave our great community.

forrás

fordítás:
    Dear Community,

although many did not believe this is it, and starting next week Thursday (15.10.2009), the IP block to be active.
    After many long inspections of our attorneys from the contractual rights, it has finally come that we are the green light to have IP block.

I know that many of you also have a PT account and we had announced long ago that we will give you something if you switch. Unfortunately, Aeria Games is so extreme landscape that we have no way to see which account there.

Since the Project Torque accounts will be meaningless, since you can not log in, my team has devised the following:

If you send us via e-mail confirmation that your PT account has been successfully terminated by us you will get a little "Welcome Home" package.

The mail address, the start of the action and all other details will be announced early next week.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ONLY TO ACTION FOR EUROPEAN PLAYER WITH PT ACCOUNT AND NOT RELATE TO THE ACCOUNT AERIA GAMES IN GENERAL.

Project Torque 4ever! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZFd76UmplE

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák