Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Csicsóka

őstag

válasz dzz #72109 üzenetére

Igen volt belőle kisebb sértődés, mert zavarta a CE csapatot, hogy van az övékén kívül is más megvalósítás, ami gyorsabban bootol, és valódi ext4 rootfs-t használ, nem tömörített read only fs-t. Valahol ez már az igazi Linux, és a beágyazott rendszerek közt van. Az ottani posztom, hetekig a legnépszerűbbek közt volt, sok ezer olvasással, ez aztán csípte a CE csapat szemét, és invisible státuszba tették, hogy nem legyen látható a kezdő lapon. Ezért nem találod ott, csak direkt linken keresztül érhető el. Ez persze nem tetszett nekem, és kivonultam onnan. Röviden ennyi, de itt a fórumon is van róla bőven szó, az akkoriban keletkezett posztok közt.

Egyébként itt a PH-n is megy ám a cenzúra... :W
    Ezt a levelet a CE-n kaptam, amiben arra panaszkodnak, hogy törölték a posztot. Először valóban angolul írt, de aztán fordítóval, és még is nyoma veszett.

Hello
    I’m sorry to contact you here by private message -
    First THANK YOU for your excellent guidance and for providing the script for my S912 to implement the EMMC share of CE on the ext4 partition!

I know you no longer post here (which is sad that your contributions were not welcomed in the correct spirit!) and joined the prohardver.hu to ask you a question about implementing the bootloader mod when I came up with some errors.
    I don’t know what I did wrong on the prohardver forum, but today when I looked for reply my post was removed and I was banned! Even using a translator, it is difficult for me to find a moderator or administrator to see what I did wrong to be banned - so again my apologies for attempting to reach you through this method at CE forum

I hope you can at least direct me to the person at prohardver forum to inquire as to my mistakes in posting there - it was definitely unintentional, whatever I did.
    Or if there is a medium I can ask you the question about my issue, I would also be grateful for that

Thank you at the very least for providing that wonderful script and guide!

Regards

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák