Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Zilliax

lelkes újonc

válasz Zilliax #83142 üzenetére

Közben redditen találtam egy ilyet hogy 60 fps -re át lehet írni valahogy, de nem tudom hogy tudom megnyitni a hs mappajat ios/ipados-en.

”How to unlock 60 fps on iOSGameplay

just wanted to share this since the general consensus i found from my searching was that you can only do it on Android.

When you have your iOS device plugged in, and you click your device in iTunes. Go to the file sharing section (on the left of the window where you can choose music, movies, tv shows, photos, etc). Go to this section and click on Hearthstone and you will see the options.txt just like android users can see. Now you can drag this file to your desktop, add in the line "targetframerate=60" and save it, then drag it back into iTunes on the file sharing section for Hearthstone, saving over the existing file.
    open up HS and voila - it should be running in 60 fps. probably have to force quit and re open if it was already running. I was just able to do this on my newer iPhone.
    Hopefully this isn't breaking the rules or anything just it's like a night and day difference on my device and thought i needed to share this. If it's already a known fact then i guess i just never knew and this post can be deleted.”

iPad PRO 11” 64GB wi-fi + cellular Space-Gray Eladó / érdeklődni lehet privát üzenetben !

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák