Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• PuMbA

titán

válasz #25954560 #13035 üzenetére

De csak elvileg...Azért ennyire nem vagyok benne a témában, de az első 10 oldal hozzászólásait elolvasva ez a hangmérnök értheti a dolgát.

"The difference between 16bit and 24bit, if done properly, is 0%. So if you want to completely waste an extra third of your storage space for no reason whatsoever, it's your choice. The problem isn't only the storage space, it's the whole concept that many consumers think that 24bit makes a difference (however small) when it does not.

It makes little difference to me, I've used 24bit for recording and production for well over a decade, it's not like I'm going to have to change the way I work to fullfill the demand.

If consumers want to get the very highest digital audio quality format possible under any circumstances, currently (in theory) that would be 16bit 88.2kFs/s. But the difference between this and standard CD format has never been reliably differentiated by listeners. Instead, I would much rather see a consumer demand for high quality recording, production and mastering. If audiophiles spent as much time learning and understanding what makes a good recording, rather than trying to prove something exists beyond the science behind cables (for example), the quality of the music you listen to would improve dramatically. "

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák