Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• slfln

senior tag

válasz zack #15896 üzenetére

A Monster nem szeret információt közölni a cuccai technikai hátteréről. A Turbine-okról sincs semmi. Lehet azért sunnyognak vele, mert mindben ugyanaz van :D. Olyan elvetemültet meg nem láttam, aki szétszedte volna megnézni mi van bennük.

Shufny: ezt már olvastad?

"lol,i just received my GR07 accidently.i submitted my order form a week ago but didnt pay but lendmeurears.com still sent it to me accidently with shipping number.
    i couldnt resist,so i opened the package and took a listen.5 minutes later i opened my email and searched for any emails by lendmeurears and indeed they sent me an email on the 25th saying they shipped it accidently and would like me to ship it back,cost on them.i sent them an email now telling them i just sent $155 to their paypal account. GR07 is that good.
    it sounds neutral,treble is sparkly,bass is strong,deep and punchy and mids are beautiful.soundstage width is excellent,depth..i still dont know yet but i think its not so deep.
    bass is a little bit forward,again needs more evaluation.
    hints of echoing when listening to trance but not to the extent of ie8.again,i need more time to evaluate it.
    comfort is excellent,reminds me of ie8(its shape too).i am using the stock tips.isolation is mediacore,nothing special like most dyanmics.
    overall,excellent purchase and value.i dont feel it is lacking in anyway compared to my jh13. its strongest point is definatly the bass. my mc5 should be in the garbage now....seriously,its terrible.i never liked it. i'll form my final opinions in a few days."

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák