Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• pohár

félisten

válasz Cthulhu Dawn #17449 üzenetére

bemásolom az elemzést is:

As a little warmup to the NFL season, I am following the Canadian Football League (CFL) meanwhile, and I came across an interesting match which I want to get on early to secure the value before any lines change.

Hamilton Tiger Cats host Saskatchewan Roughriders which are two completely different teams, which can also be proven in the standings after the first four opening matches. The Rouhgriders has been the team to beat for the first few rounds, recording a perfect 4-0 start to the season, with numbers that ranks the team best in the league Offensively with 37.8 points per game so far, and also keeping it neat defensively with only 16.7 conceded points per game. The Roughriders, leaders in the West Division recently played versus Hamilton Tiger Cats less than a week ago, at home, and won with a remarkable 37-0 scoreline. I doubt Hamilton will come up strong and swap those numbers around here, even if they have a decent Quarterback in Henry Burris, who has the second best passing yards in the CFL, but he will have no room for errors here if his team should stand any chance.

Hamilton has lost 3 games and won once so far, versus a weak Winnipeg Blue Bombers team, which is not something huge to brag about. Now they are up against the best team in the league from what I have seen. We can certainly expect the Roughriders to take command early and be the dominating team, keeping it solid in defende and will likely come up with a score somewhere over 27 points and possibly even more if they keep their offensive pace.

Let's see what the statistics say as well. With the Roughriders listed as a three point favourite, which in my opinion is too low, this is a great line to jump on right away. The Roughriders also have a good tradition versus the Tiger Cats, winning 5 of their last 7 meetings, and has covered the line 5 times in their last 7 road meetings with the Tiger Cats. I totally expect the Roughriders to take this game by more than 3 points. Last game between these teams, they won clearly by 37 point margin. This is a ridicolously low line and I will be all over it. Best of luck if you decide to give it a shot too.

GB = gigabyte, Gb = gigabit, olyan nehéz ez? | %-kal, 2-t, 0-s, 0-ra, 0-hoz, 0-val, 0-n, 3-as, GB-tal, MHz-cel, 1-gyel, 2-vel, 3-mal, 4-gyel, 5-tel, 6-tal, 7-tel, 8-cal, 9-cel, 10-zel, 100-zal, 1000-rel |

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák