Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Hasaggymeg

veterán

válasz dave93 #5950 üzenetére

The Picture of Dorian Gray
    The Picture of Dorian Gray is the only published novel written by Oscar Wilde. He (wrote) it in 1890.
    Wilde later revised this edition, making several alterations, and adding new chapters.
    From the day it was published it became very popular and also notorious. It was a great success and a scorn (?) too.
    The story is often called The Portrait of Dorian Gray.
    The novel (is about) a young man called Dorian Gray, the subject of a painting by artist Basil Hallward.
    Basil is impressed by Dorian's beauty (thougt to be ) responsible for a new (wiew,shift,trend stb.) in his art. Talking in Basil's garden, Dorian meets Lord Henry Wotton, a friend of Basil's. He wants to buy the portrait, but Dorian doesn’t want to sell it. Lord Henry (is) often visit(ing) him, they like(to spend) time together. Dorian sell(s) his (soul) to the picture. Several years (later) Dorian become(s) a bad guy, he (does) strange things. He realize(s), that while his body is beautiful, the painting bec(o)me(s) uglier and uglier. His bad actions are (directed against) the portrait.
    (H)e wants to kill the painting, so he throw(s) a big knife into the picture. Dorian falls down and die(s). He (kills) himself. His servant find(s) him with a crinkled, ugly face.
    I like the book I (suggest it) to everybody. It’s a very interesting and exciting work).
    Legfőbb gond,hogy az időt próbáld egy síkon tartani.Elbeszélésnél jó ha minden jelen időben van,de ha múltba teszed akkor ahoz tartsd magad.És az első szám harmadik személy kijelentő mód igéje mindig "S" végüre változik.Do-does,go-goes,fall-falls vagy practice-practices.

[ Szerkesztve ]

"Végy egy kerékpárt,nem fogod megbánni...feltéve ha életben maradsz."Samuel Langhorne Clemens link: https://cdn.rios.hu/dl/upc/2024-02/02/91209_d2j2gi0v6zwls7lx_1000006503.jpg

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák