Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• papeti01

senior tag

válasz AxBattler #2427 üzenetére

ezek alapjan lehet veszek bele 1x32 gb-t. az eleg nem?
    amazonon lattam 59 EUR-ert.

"
    I've just registered an account here to let you all know that previous answers are wrong.
    I've seen your post some time ago when I was doing some research trying to upgrade my i7-8650U 16GB Dell Latitude 7390 laptop with 32GB and gave up after seeing the replies.
    The thing is that the answers here are wrong. I did a research again just before decision of selling my laptop due to not enough RAM and buying a new one and thankfully I discovered, 16 GB is not the limit anymore. There are now some used laptops on the market having 32 GB installed so I decided to take a risk and bought a new 1x32 GB unit which works like a charm.
    Please note, that 7390 has only one memory slot, that's why I put 1x32GB. If I had 7490 with 2 memory slots, I would even try with 2x32GB.
    The unit I put is 1x32 GB, SO-DIMM, DDR-4 2666MHz, 1.2V, but hope you guys won't have any issues with different freq like 3200MHz which will be downgraded on fly to the initial 2400MHz anyway (the same as my is reduced to 2400MHz automatically).
    Please find the screenshot below. Hope my answer will help you guys.
    "

koszi a segitseget!

#proudfather

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák