Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• koanla

aktív tag

válasz fulton #31591 üzenetére

David Tucker* írta a minap az egyik iR fórumban, szerintem releváns lehet Számodra is:

Force feedback wise the TS-PC is slightly below the CSL Elite and the older CSW v2 base. The CSW v2.5 is an upgrade from there (about 20% stronger FFB, less drag, and all metal construction). And the new DD1 is a major upgrade from that (around 3x stronger and virtually no drag). Of course cost wise there is a steady progression as well.

As others have said you can get a conversion kit to mount the GT3 rim on most any wheel base, that is of course pc only, if you want xbox or ps4 support you need to stick with Fanatec. And I believe there are a few add on clutch paddle kits you can add to any rim as well, but they probably cost almost the same as the GT3 rim.

My needs are different than yours but I personally use the CSL elite wheel base and the GT3 rim. It has good FFB, is light enough I can move it out of the way with one hand (the DD1 is around 30 lb!) and having the clutch paddles on the rim means I can leave the pedals in the garage. That way my dog can lay under my desk all day long.

Ezt pedig úgy általánosságában az erőről:

Usually stronger is equal to more detailed, although it really is both high strength and low drag that combine together to give you more dynamic range.

* A fószer foglalkozik az iR-ben a FFB-kkel (is), szerintem ért hozzá; mért is már elég sok kormányt, szóval feltehetőleg tudja, miről beszél.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák