Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• IreN!CuS

őstag

Sziasztok,

Érdemben kb 3 éve nem kellet már angoloznom sajnos.
    Ha valami bődületes van benne jelezzétek kérlek. Van pár "részlet" amit biztos lehetne ezerszer szebben, de akkor a végén még azt hinnék, hogy C2 vagyok. Aztán még angolul sem tudok nem hogy németül/magyarul :D

Dear ,

First of all I would like to say thank you for the opportunity.
    Going through the details of the given position i must admit that it sounds superb.
    Before we go into the details i would like to highlight a few things that is important and may have an influence on the outcome.
    First of all I'm not a german speaker ( I only know a few words and sentences ). Given the fact that the position is in Germany i honestly do not know how important it is.
    Due to the fact that the position requires to move Germany, would you be so kind as to share some important details:
    - When would be my first day of work?
    - wage range (net)
    - Is there any help from part of the company in the settlement/moving country. - ez itt tuti gázos

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

[ Szerkesztve ]

Smoke weed Everyday :D / Aki beperelte magát és nyert / ".....A fiú barát akkor is barát marad ha berakja ...""Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!"

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák