Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• SunMount3r

Topikgazda

Mindeközben a Futeko-n:

It van az Imprex Bug-os kérdőív Topic-om, ugye.

És az utolsó posztom, amit rögvest ki is törölt a "kedves" Admin (és rögtön zárta is az egész Topic-ot):

Idézet egy másik user-től:
    " Hardware decoding with HiMedia's unrivalled image quality and Imprex 2.0 image processing works for H.264/H.265/HEVC video up to 4K60."

If Himedia can't get it to work than just remove it or at least tell us why isn't working and when it will be. It's ridiculous that the one of first things I do after upgrade the firmware is disable the Imprex engine.

Az Admin válasza:
    Imprex on Q5/Q10 Pro is over vigorous with contrast adjustment, which some people don't like. It's not really a bug as such, it's just how it works. I have mentioned to HiMedia many times that some users would prefer it more subtle, and they say they'll look at it. But, ultimately, if they decide that's how they want it to be then that's how it will be.

Az én korábbi érvem, miért Up-oltam a Topic-ot (persze ez csak a töredéke, mert ennyit idézett):
    I just wanted to be visible on the first page of the forum, as it has been slipped to the second page.

Az Admin válasza:
    That's the definition of bumping in relation to an internet forum.

Az én válaszom erre az egészre:
    I know what's it's definition, I just wanted to point out that it's not just a meaningless and autotelic "upping" of the Topic and to take it as a differentiation against what you may have interposed.

Anyway:
    Imprex on Q5/Q10 Pro is over vigorous with contrast adjustment-> Yeah, constant and fast flickering and flashing during sometimes multiple minute scenes, unexpectedly reoccurring through the entire video is quite enough "vigorous". Just let me supplement this with the "disturbing", "irritating" and "unacceptable" indicators. I have also wrote a detailed description on the first page of this survey (based on many self and other user reported experiences and descriptions found here and on another relevant forum), if nothing more, you could have been informed from that.

It's not really a bug as such, it's just how it works.-> Yes, it IS a BUG. This just proofs that whether you're not informed enough or you just trying to understate and volatilize the problem.

I have mentioned to HiMedia many times that some users would prefer it more subtle, and they say they'll look at it. -> Thank you for even reporting something regarding, but that's have to do much more and completely different than juts "some users will to be it more subtle". But I won't repeat myself that much, please take that minimal effort to at least understand the nature of this bug.

But, ultimately, if they decide that's how they want it to be then that's how it will be.-> Yea, that would be a really "ultimately" lame joke, if it would turn out, that at the top of it all, they doing such a thing intentionally.

Sorry for all of this, but you surely need to revise your own knowledge and/or your approach regarding the problem.

Szóval insta törlés és zárás. No comment. Inkább röhögök az egészen és ennyit a "példás support"-ról. :D

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák