Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• tasiadam

veterán

válasz Tetsuo #74817 üzenetére

En utana jartam, es ugy van ahogy o mondja, kepesek ra, de a quadrok a dedikaltak foleg. Talan az nvidiak a 400as szeria ota tudjak, mar nem tudom pontosan, de en is akartam 10 bitet.

A fb csoportot arra mondtam, hogz ott van akar ps csoport, es felteheted a kerdest, mert itt barmit mondasz, mint a te cinikus valaszod, jon a kodobalas. :D

So, which GPU should you buy? Full depends on your workload.
    If you wish to game in 10bit HDR, then buy a high end recent GPU (I would recommend something released in the last 4 years) from AMD or Nvidia from their gaming line up. The two lines are the Nvidia GeForce GTX and AMD RX series (I don't know if the Nvidia GeForce GT lines supports 10bit output). Which GPU should you buy from these lines? Well, that depends on your intended FPS, settings, game, and resolution.
    If you wish to use 10bit HDR in programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, or some other 10bit capable program 'designed for professionals', then I would recommend a Nvidia Quadro, AMD FirePro or AMD Radeon Pro GPU. Which GPU should you buy from each line? Once again, it depends on your workload, but if you're purchasing this GPU for 10bit colour output alone and no GPU processing, then I would like to inform you that the Nvidia Quadro P400 (the cheapest Pascal based Nvidia Quadro) has support for 10bit colour in these types of applications. This would lead me to assume that all future Quadros no matter the price will have the same features.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Gyermektelen, nem házas, másodrangú állampolgár

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák