Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Írtam Asus ügyfélszolgálatnak. Direkt angolul írtam, gondoltam hogy ha a magyar ügyintéző nem tud válaszolni, majd továbbküldi valakinek, aki kompetens a témában. Hát sajnos nem, kb. "indítsa újra a routert" típusú választ küldtek. Ráadásul a linkek még csak nem is relevánsak, mert sima guest network-ös modellre vonatkoznak.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Asus,

The Guest Network Pro does not work correctly:
    - The "kids network" do not filter out the adult content, as promised. Actually do not filter any adult content at all.
    - Even if I enable the "Access Intranet" option I cannot access intranet from the guest network.

There is an issue with the VPN fusion as well:
    - If I connect to another Asus router's VPN server with VPN fusion then I cannot access to the AX6000's IP address from the other side, even if I advertise this router's subnet on the other side's VPN server. This function perfectly worked for example on an AX92U model.

Idea for future development:
    - It would be great if I could add more wireless networks (SSIDs) to the same VLAN. Currently I can use 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz network with VLAN only in "smart connect" style. (Both SSIDs has the same name and the router decides which network will the client join to.) What I would like to achieve, that I create a 2.4 GHz network under the name network1, then a 5 GHz network under the name network2, and I order both SSIDs to a common VLAN, for example VLAN52. This is the same that I can achieve with the main wifi SSIDs when I separate the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands. Currently this is not available under Guest Network Pro (using VLAN).

Thank you for your answer in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tisztelt Ügyfelünk!
    Az ASUS Magyarország ügyfélszolgálata nevében köszönettel vettük megkeresését.

Kérem az alábbi leírások alapján ellenőrizze a szükséges beállításokat.

Amit Ön írt:
    [Wireless] Hogyan állítható be a Vendéghálózat?
    Amit Ön szeretne:
    [Vezeték nélküli router] Hogyan állítható be családi (szülői felügyelet) az ASUS Router alkalmazáson keresztül?

VPN-el kapcsolatban:
    [VPN] VPN kiszolgáló beállítása az ASUS routeren - IPSec VPN

Valamint:
    [Vezeték nélküli router] Mi a különbség a 2.4GHz és az 5GHz között?

Köszönöm.

The Amiga, Born a Champion

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák