Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• V/

Topikgazda

válasz nepszter1 #23083 üzenetére

A Tomtop vásárlói védelmén keresztül egyezkedj velük, ha az nem jön össze akkor a Paypal.

Ezeket írják:
    My order hasn’t been shipped 7 business days after payment.
    Please verify that your payment is confirmed and none of the items are back ordered or sold out. If the issue is still there then please contact us via Live Chat or email to wholesale@tomtop.com.

-----------------------
    Check the "Order Details" and if it is tracked check the tracked status then calculate the number of business days since it has been sent, if it is over the expected delivery time please contact us via email to wholesale@tomtop.com.
    -----------------------
    How Long Is The Packaging/Processing Time?
    Processing time is normally 1-2 business days. The time from when your payment is received; to when we gather up all the items, do strict quality-control tests and carefully package the items takes around 1-2 days.

-----------------------------------
    I haven’t received my package 20 days after shipment.
    Most likely your package is delayed due to an unforeseen situation. Please wait a 5-10 working days more. If the package still doesn’t arrive then please contact our Customer Service via email to wholesale@tomtop.com.

We offer Money-Back-in-45-Day-Service for every buyer. If you don't get the goods/items within 45 days after you pay, you can open a dispute, we will issue full refund to you first without any excuses. However, we sincerely hope you can repay if you finally get the goods/items after 45 days.
    -----------------------------------------
    How do I cancel my order?
    1. If the order payment status is “Pending”, you can contact us to help you to change it to “Canceled”
    2. If the order has already been paid but is not shipped out yet, you can contact us to cancel the order and get a full refund.
    3. If the order has already been sent out, we can not help you to cancel the order. You may choose to send back the unopened products after you've received
    them and we will refund the money upon our receipt of the returned item(s).

* Please note that “TOMTOP.com does not pay the return shipping cost on returned items, and we aren’t also responsible for goods lost during shipment when
    no tracking service has been supplied.” After receiving the returned goods, we will process your refund within 1-3 business days.
    ------------------------------

Why isn’t the tracking information for my order available online?
    For registered airmail, the tracking information takes 5-7 working days from the time of shipment to update online. Please try to track your order after 7 business days to get your package status.
    For express shipping, the tracking information is available within 1-3 working days after the package has been shipped out.
    If the tracking information is not available within these time frames, please ask our customer service for help via email to wholesale@tomtop.com.

Ha nem reagálnak csak akkor PP segítség.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák