Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• emiki6

veterán

válasz Frogged #63933 üzenetére

Épp Mad_Economist-tal chat-elek és ezt írta:
    "I strongly recommend against using non-Hifiman pads on Hifimans
    I and several people I know are great fans of Hifiman's work, and so I've measured quite a lot of combinations of pads and Hifiman headphones at this point
    And without exception replacing the pads with anything other than Focus makes things worse, pretty much
    What the problems are varies by the pads, but you're better off with Hifiman pads
    Which is a shame, because Hifiman pads are terrible quality for the price, but the sound really is their strong point
    Speaking specifically, I've measured the Alphas on a few Hifimans, and please, do not do it
    Given the commonalities of the Ori and Ether pads with the Alphas, Audeze pads, and a few other similar pads I've measured, I would hazard that the same recommendation could be given there
    If you're absolutely adamant on not giving Hifiman money, the Brainwavz HM5 Hybrid pads would probably be the least bad of the options I can think of." :Y

Kívánom neked, hogy mindent megkapj az élettől, hogy rájöjj, nem elég. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Quad Era-1, Grado Hemp & Neumann NDH-30 "salesman"

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák