Hirdetés

Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Gaboman

nagyúr

válasz Topiccsendőr #146657 üzenetére

Tudom hogy haza beszélek, de az egyik legjobb piacon lévő oldschool karakterű motor az az SM vagy TE 610.Csak ajánlani tudom neked ha egy igazán èlvezetes, megbízható motort szeretnél magadnak.
    Imádják őket a világ bármely pontján ès ez nem véletlen.

The 610 EFI bikes are hard to beat. Faster than a XR650. Better suspension than a 690, and a lot cheaper. The bikes have been evolving for well over a decade and are now totally de-bugged.

The '09 model is a limited production and only 150-200 are coming to the US. If you want one you should plan accordingly. They will have the 50mm race 'Zokes and some other little goodies.

The main advantage of the 690 is dealer support. After that maybe the front brake is better?

My uncorked 610 is just amazing. The smaller piston makes the bike feel smaller. Its a great bike for blasting open country.

Both the 610 and 690 are great bikes, but really the 690 didnt seem to end up the bike folks hoped it would be in terms of hard core off road. Not bashing, its a very good bike. But that 610 is truly amazing. SO much nicer than my XR650r.

A friend of mine just picked up an '08 TE610. I got to ride it briefly last weekend. I do believe I fell in love with it. It does not feel like a 300 lb bike to me. I felt comfortable withe the handling almost immediately. This is helped by what I thought was the sweetest motor I've ever ridden. It has no FI glitches anywhere and has beautiful throttle response, linear power and plenty of it. At least all this mortal can use! I think a good rider can take this bike on any trail regardless of conditions. Ok, maybe not at race pace, but if your not really into racing anymore, and maybe more into DS riding with a bias toward off road and single track, this bike is a total blast. It has a good reputation for reliability as well!! By the way I currently ride an '08 KTM 450 EXCR, so for me to say that about another bike that ain't supposedly in the same league as my KTM says a lot about the Husky.

Ha meghalsz te nem tudod hogy halott vagy, csak a többieknek nehéz. Ugyanez a helyzet akkor is ha hülye vagy. ;-)

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák