Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• i2k

senior tag

válasz Crus #142888 üzenetére

[link] - How does FromSoftware release AAA games so frequently? Elden Ring boss says "we are just blessed with a great staff" that the studio empowers and retains

Creative director Hidetaka Miyazaki says the key to success is a well-managed studio filled with developers who are great at what they do and put in the best position for success.
    "I don’t know if it’s some great secret," Miyazaki tells IGN, "but generally we are just blessed with a great staff who love to create these games and who are, I think you could say, efficient at creating games." He adds that "we’re able to understand quickly what we want to make and [are] able to make these decisions early on in development. We’re able to iterate and we’re able to leave things on the chopping board. We’re able to go ahead with ideas and a quick pace. We’re able to quickly change and quickly decide on the kind of game we want to make."

"I think in the face of that struggle and the place where the games industry is right now," Miyazaki said, "I do see this as a time for us to continue to grow and continue to cultivate this talent and continue to release these games for as long as we can."

A világ játékosai meg minden szarra ráugranak - perverz/katasztrófa kíváncsiságból, elfogultságból, vagy csak a puszta "csillogóan új tehát kell" elv mentén, miközben 80+%-ban mindenkinek 100 - 2000 végigjátszatlan játéka van minden platformon.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák