Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• frame>24

addikt

válasz nooop #27280 üzenetére

Ez a probléma korábban is volt, de úgy tűnik az új patch vmiért gyakrabban hozza elő...
    Egy külön erre dedikált programozó dolgozik a megoldáson.

Visibility mechanics and rendering

We, of course, recognize the delay in the drawing of ships as a defect. To fix this in the current state of the game, you need to re-write some of the server-side code of the visibility system – fast “patches” will not help. To solve the problem, a separate programmer is selected, we will try to roll out the update as quickly as possible.
    The mechanics of visibility points, in which the line of sight is drawn from one point (the tip), in fact, in a number of cases, leads to strange situations (when playing behind islands e.g.). However, it is very advantageous in terms of optimization. We monitor the situation, but there is no certainty yet that additional check points for the line of sight (for example, nose and feed) need to be entered. The question is open.

a korábban linkelt Q&A

[ Szerkesztve ]

▏▎▍▋▊▉ "I would never go bungee jumping. A broken rubber brought me into this world, it sure as hell isn't gonna take me out."(DanielDFizzle) // LOAD "*",8,1

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák