Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Gabor970

addikt

válasz kesztió #71587 üzenetére

LG C1 (de más sem jobb tudtommal)

Video processing: LG goes to great lengths to tout the improvement of its processing every year, but watching various material in the best picture settings, the CX and C1 looked largely identical to me.
    Motion handling on the C1 is excellent and a touch better than the CX, however. Under TruMotion, the new Cinematic Movement setting (the default for Cinema mode) served up a 24-frame cadence with a very slight hint of smoothing, improving on last year's too-smooth Cinema Clear setting while preserving 600 lines of motion resolution. Those 24p purists who want no smoothing at all will opt for the Off position (the default for Filmmaker mode) and suffer the low motion resolution, while tweakers will appreciate the fine granularity of the User De-Judder mode to dial in the right amount of smoothness; anything set to four or lower introduced some judder to my eye, conveying a sense of film rather than soap opera effect. De-Blur settings of six or higher deliver the full 600 lines of motion resolution.
    User mode also opens up the OLED Motion Pro menu with three levels of black frame insertion that further improve motion resolution, with 800 lines in Low and a full 1,200 in Med and High. This last option introduces flicker, unfortunately, and all three are a bit dimmer than Off, but if blur really bugs you then they're worth experimenting with.One improvement over last year is that engaging OLED Motion Pro no longer totally crushes shadow detail -- it's a bit worse but still OK. Still, I'd choose to leave it off and sacrifice some motion resolution for maximum light output and shadow detail.
    Uniformity: Like all OLEDs I've tested, the C1 was exemplary in this area, with no significant brightness or color variations across the screen and nearly perfect image quality from off-angle. In very dark, full-field test patterns the edges did appear slightly dimmer than the middle, but that effect was invisible in any real program material I watched.

Tanulj meg alkalmazkodni a körülötted levő világhoz, mert a világ nem fog tehozzád! /boda

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák