Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• mobbo

senior tag

válasz mobbo #42916 üzenetére

na ezt találtam még:

Lightbridge is fine for general flying, but for me, it has always had more latency and interference than OcuSync. When I fly the Mavic Pro, I can go through 3 batteries, and the amount of interference or dropouts that I get is almost zero. Then I fly my Phantom 4 Pro, and I experience dropouts and lag on almost every flight. It usually isn’t that bad, and a first-time pilot would think nothing of it, but when you’ve flown with both of the drones, you can see that there’s a difference.

For me, the flying experience is the most important part of any drone. You need something that will be easy to use with the least amount of problems. You need to be in control at all times. If you’re shooting video, you should be able to see what it is you’re shooting with low latency and a consistent connection. For me, Lightbridge is great but it doesn’t give me that complete confidence like OcuSync does.

erre eddig nem is nagyon gondoltam, sose volt gondom a lightbridge-zsel, de ezek szerint mavic más,
    tényleg jobb? valakinek van tapasztalata ezzel kapcsolatban?
    néztem p4p árakat, hát elég rondák, mondjuk a 360fokos akadályfelismerés néha jól jöhet, amikor szűk helyen rossz irányba nyúlna bele az ember, vagy ha goggles-szel épp előre néz de oldalra megy... jó, csak hangosan gondolkodok, nem tudom mire lenne érdemes váltani, ami biztos, hogy spark-ra nem :U

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák