Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• msam

tag

válasz DroiDMester #4284 üzenetére

Más is járt ugyan úgy mint te.

Hello all.
    Want to tell You my succession story.
    My first RN3MTK was bought at the beginning of summer, and (of course) I've gained permission to unlock bootloader. I have used it couple of times (twice or three times - doesn't matters).
    At the late october I've bought RN3SD, and of course, want to unlock it's bootloader too. But in vane. My ability was withdrawn. What a mess!?
    Correspondence with Xiaomi EU support lasts about 2 weeks, And finally, while I'm trying to unlock BL on RN3MTK - suddenly it works! So RN3SD was able to unlock too. Fountain of happyness.
    About a week ago I've recieved an e-mail from support with following:
    Hi,

Welcome to Xiaomi Customer Support!

This is in reference regarding Boot loader rejection concern.

I would like to inform you that, Your MI account Id misjudged by system since same reason has been applied by most of the users. We are going to restore the application for your MI Account ID.

So would request you to try in 3-4 hours with below mentioned steps:

1) Unlock Your MI Phone
    2) Please input your name
    3) Select Code
    4) Please input your Mobile Number
    5) Please state the real reason for unlocking in English
    6) Please do noted that, Copied reason might get your request rejected

Please let us know if there's any other problems.

Should you have any queries, feel free to write to us. We'll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day.

Best Regards,
    Xiaomi Customer Support
    The core phrase colored in red.
    Forget about your withdrawn ability!
    1. It was just a temporary system failure. Follow these recommendations and all became normal again.
    2. Unlocking ability covers not only one device, but two (as for me) for sure!
    3. Unlocking ability did not have any time restrictions (Unlocked both of phones in one day: one - once and second - twice).
    4. People that having troubles with a-fifty-percent-failure - so. Your fate is in Your not so straight hands. Try again, check twice, that all procedures with Your Mi account was done correctly.

5. Be happy to continue torturing this truly great phones with new FW! Wish You luck! :)
    Thanks to Xiaomi EU Support team!
    May da force be with ya!
    Favorite

[ Szerkesztve ]

msam

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák