Hirdetés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Hombár Jenő

csendes tag

Rákerestem a Hálón, a K600-as reviewját találtam hirtelen. Szerintem jellemző. Érdemes megnézni a véleményeket. Természetesen másfélék is akadtak, de a gondok ezekből derülnek ki, és a valószínűségük elég magas, minthogy sokan hivatkoznak ugyanarra.

''Reviewed by D Lloyd from UK on 11th Jul 2006
    I am now on the 3rd version of this phone. I have had nothing but problems. The reception is terrible - I can be sitting next to a friend who is on the same network as me, but has a Nokia phone, and he has 3 or 4 bars of reception; I have none! This is a regular problem. Other times there will be reception bars showing on the phone but there is ''no access to the network'' - once again a friend on the same network but with a different phone has got reception and a network. The battery life is very poor and seems inconsistent. And the phone doesn't seem to want to turn on sometimes - this has been an issue with all 3 versions of this phone which I have had in my posession. I was originally with Vodafone and I had problems with a number of different Sony Ericsson phones - I thought it was the Vodafone software. But I have recently switched to another network provider and the problems still exist with the Sony Ericsson phones. What are they doing to them??!!

Reviewed by isha from philippines on 5th Jun 2006
    got this one in dec last year. the camera is fine. the keypad, well, you can well adjust to it. the audio's nice. the memory's fixed in 33mb so u can't expand to a larger storage space. i would have rated it 4 as excellent with these features. but with the latest introduction of 3g tech in our country, i am now getting network connection problem especially in our area. calls nor texts can hardly pass through. i still have to find good location for the needed signal. the phone seems to have no setting where u may choose only the regular call and text feature. also, i find it hard to get immediate connection to file manager. now, i may rate it down 2 stars.

Reviewed by Mark from France on 29th May 2006
    A very good phone ruined by the lack of ability to add extra memory - major screw up by Sony Ericsson who're usually very good at this kind of thing - AND I have now had the second one on Orange and reception is still VERY POOR!!!! Look out for this if you are getting the phone for an area where Orange reception espeically is weak as you WILL BE DISSAPOINTED!!! What a shame that an essentially great phone is let down by the most important feature and the easiest thing to get right. Shame on Sony Ericsson!

Reviewed by Adrian from UK on 26th Feb 2006
    The phone is very attractive but thats one of the very few good points. Ring volume is very poor any background noise and you can't here it. Reception seems to be poor, i have a Nokia on the same network as well which seems to pick up signal much better. The keypad is a joke with the flat buttons i am always hitting the wrong button which makes texting annoying! I like the camera and FM radio is very good as well but i can't get over the keypad and poor reception.

Reviewed by Dave from UK on 15th Jan 2006
    Recently changed from a Samsung wish I had not Ring tone very low missing calls frequently, texting fiddly and cumberson. Camera good stylish looking but no good if missing calls

Reviewed by Chris from UK on 12th Jan 2006
    ... There are two major downsides to this phone. The first is the quietness of its inbuilt speaker. Even on the highest volume you'll most probably miss a few calls - who on earth thought putting a (weak) speaker on the back of the phone was a good idea? The vibration function is also rather 'weedy' - if you're walking down a busy street with the phone in your pocket, you'll be hard pressed to notice when you've received a text, or if someone's trying to call you. The second is the speed of the processor. I use predictive text and often have to wait for the processor to catch up with my input. The impreciseness of the joystick compounds this problem, requiring slow and deliberate movements to register your presses. For those who like to text quickly, this very quickly becomes a massive pain. In brief summary, if you don't use your phone for texting a great deal and have way above average hearing capabilities, this phone will probably suit you down to the ground. For the rest of us, it's probably a ''try before you buy'' situation. Me? I'll stick with it, but will think very long and hard before choosing another Sony Ericsson.''

Szóval inkább először a telefon, aztán a csicsa. Éppen csak a lényeg sínyli meg mindig a fejlesztéseket.

Utolsó megjegyzésként: a N7650-esem kb. 4-5 éve, mióta megjelent az a típus, ás én is vettem belőle, egyfolytában nyúzom - pl. határidőnapló, de néha még játszom is vele -, és minden mozgó alkatrésze, a joysticket is beleértve, nagyon közel áll ahhoz az állapothoz, mint amilyen az első napon volt. Abszolút megbízható konstrukció.

[Szerkesztve]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák