Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• zsoltip

őstag

válasz zsoltip #253 üzenetére

Megjött a válasz a Nokia (HMD) supporttol.
    Kérdések:
    1.) How can I move text messages (in- and out folders too) from Nokia 310 to the new Nokia 3310 (2017)?
    2.) I couldn't find any option in menu to update the FW. Is it any possibility? I tried also to use Nokia Suite with cable, and via bluetooth too, but 3310 is not a supported device.
    3.) Camera: If I open camera "app", and would use flashlight (LED), I have to click up-left button, and choose "flashlight on" option.
    After I close camera app, and reopen, I have to choose it againe, in any way the device won't use flashlight.
    4.) I inserted 2GB microSD card, because of the law integrated memory. If I open Gallery (to watch pictures I took), I have to click 4 times to the middle of D-pad, to watch the first pics... there are many not useful information about memorycard storeging, and so on... Is it any "less-clicking" option to open pics?
    From camera app it's like same...
    5.) I've just found 2 sizes of fonts. Is there any option to enlarge it? From any service menu...or any other?

Válaszok:
    Question number 1: The only way to transfer text messages is to send them to the new phone as new ones, so it will coast some money.
    Question number 2: When you ask about the update of FW, you mean that you want to update the OS ?
    If we have understood you correctly, we would like to inform you that there isn't such possibility.
    Question number 3: Every single time when you close the Camera app, the options that you have turned on will turn off. So if you want to use the flashlight you will have to choose it from the left button.
    Question number 4: For the moment you will have to click several times to open the picture, as there isn't an option in the settings to change this.
    Question number 5: Unfortunately there are only two types of the font size - Normal and Large.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák