• cettlee

őstag

válasz cettlee #1046 üzenetére

kis érdekesség(alulrol olvasni):

balazs [ cettel@gmail.com ]
    Sent : 2006/4/14 20:35
    Question : dear gb

''From OS the overclock was succesfull with clock gen.(around 270htt)''
    so the problem is not the cpu performance(the cpu ends about 2800mhz)with clock gen, or easy tune 5) and neither the peripherials

I read many reports about the k8nf9(not ultra) with the same OC problem, but by that mobo
    the F7 bios solved that OC problem. I hobe you will make a better bios for k8nf9 ultra too.
    Please tell our problem to the 'bios maker team' , I dont no what they were doing in the last one year , playing counter strike?

thanks
    balazs

Answer - 346333
    Answer : Dear Sir,

Thank you for supporting GIGABYTE products and contacting GBT Tech Support. As to the problem you mentioned, the overclock result will depend on your peripheral devices, and the CPU maximum performance. We will not guarantee any result caused by system overclocking.

If you still have any further question or suggestion about our products/service, please do not hesitate to contact with us directly. We will try our best to help you resolve the problem ASAP.

Best Regards,
    GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY

Question - 346333
    Sent : 2006/4/12 18:40
    Question : dear gigabyte.
    there are no usable bios rev.-s for OC for my board.
    I get my k8nf9ultra with F2 bios, but it could not work with more than 130GB hard disks.F3 bios was O.K. but not for OC.My system always hangs on above 218 mhz HTT speed.(not because the memory)From OS the overclock was succesfull with clock gen.(around 270htt)
    The F4 bios was unstable, I could not enter the bios setup with the F4.

Now F5 is for me good but I can not overclock from bios.
    I didn't try the F6 rev
    My memories work with 2,5-3-3-8 timings, but when I change the 2.5 value to 3(slower) the system does not boot.

Lots of gigabyte nf4 board users have this problem with this board(no OC from bios), and they will change it because this problem.
    I dont want to sell mine, I(we) just need a normal bios.

thank

balazs from hungary

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Model Name : GA-K8NF9 Ultra
    --------------------------
    M/B Rev : 1.0??
    BIOS Ver : F5
    Serial No. :
    Purchase Dealer :
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    VGA Brand : GIGABYTE Model : 6600gt
    CPU Brand : AMD Model : Venice E6 Speed : 3200+
    Operation System : Win XP SP :
    Memory Brand : Samsung Type : DDR
    Memory Size : 512 Speed : 400
    Power Supply : 420 W

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák