Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• i2k

senior tag

válasz i2k #143589 üzenetére

Az ő hangja nem kicsit hangosabb (és ez csak egy téma, ami érintett):

[link] - JK Rowling in ‘arrest me’ challenge over hate crime law

//Talán még emlékeztek, hogy JK mit mondott a transznőkről... de íme:
    "The Harry Potter author, who lives in Edinburgh, described several transgender women as men, including convicted prisoners, trans activists and other public figures.
    She said "freedom of speech and belief" was at an end if accurate description of biological sex was outlawed."

Emiatt támadják:
    "The Hate Crime and Public Order (Scotland) Act 2021 creates a new crime of "stirring up hatred" relating to age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, transgender identity or being intersex.

She wrote: "Scottish lawmakers seem to have placed higher value on the feelings of men performing their idea of femaleness, however misogynistically or opportunistically, than on the rights and freedoms of actual women and girls."
    She added: "It is impossible to accurately describe or tackle the reality of violence and sexual violence committed against women and girls, or address the current assault on women’s and girls’ rights, unless we are allowed to call a man a man.
    "Freedom of speech and belief are at an end in Scotland if the accurate description of biological sex is deemed criminal."

A világ játékosai meg minden szarra ráugranak - perverz/katasztrófa kíváncsiságból, elfogultságból, vagy csak a puszta "csillogóan új tehát kell" elv mentén, miközben 80+%-ban mindenkinek 100 - 2000 végigjátszatlan játéka van minden platformon.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák