Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• cbmfan

senior tag

válasz V/ #61022 üzenetére

ez brit ebaytől jött, én meg .com-on regeltem anno.

szöveg levélből:

"In accordance with EU legislation, we’re aligning the way we handle VAT for all sellers located in the EU across all eBay sites. Therefore, we’ll start charging VAT for all listings on non-EU sites from 15 June 2016. VAT will be based on your country of residence and not the eBay website where you list your items for sale.

What should I do if I’m registered as a business and don’t have a VAT identification number?
    If you’re already a business seller and have a VAT identification number, please register your VAT identification number.
    Not all businesses need to be registered for VAT. If you’re not currently VAT registered, you should monitor your business turnover. If you obtain a VAT identification number in the future, please add it to your account. You should also seek independent advice from your tax advisor.
    What happens once I’ve provide my VAT identification number?
    Once we’ve confirmed your business seller information and VAT identification number, we won’t be required to include VAT in the fees we charge you. Your next invoice will show your VAT identification number and will be issued net of VAT. You might be liable to self-assess VAT under your domestic rules. "

de én nem vagyok business seller...

Close the world, ʇxƎu ǝɥʇ uǝdo

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák