Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• dewil666

őstag

Sziasztok!

Kaptam egy ilyen e-mailt a saját e-mail címemről:

"Hey there, I kinda hacked you, this is one of your passwords: xxxx (ez egy régebbi jelszóm)
    I was able to get into some of your devices by using an RAT (remote access tool).
    Through this I was able to download all of your data
    (Yes that includes all your photos and videos)

Changing your passwords wont have any effects as we already have some very critical information as well as multiple rats on your devices.
    Dont worry I dont want to ruin your life, I will remove your data from the "blacklist" when you agree to cooperate.

All I ask is an payment of 7 XMR (about 550 USD via Monero), you can send this money to:
    43jUsRYVHUNZbtperMS4nS9hJfqicJMDLKoYjg8TtxNgKtoJjgWowbZCQiTiFRaw651Xa8xhE9bcX1xRmw5xieivPpGhG12
    (Case sensitive)

Ill be able to see it was you, after that Ill remove your data from all my databases.
    If not Ill sell your data on the dark internet, where it will defently end up in the hands of dangerous people.
    Please be smart and make sure to pay the given amount in the next 3 days.
    To find out more about monero go to: https://www.getmonero.org/"

KLÍMA szerelés, telepítés, karbantartás! dewil666 felhasználónak 270, 940 (régi) pozitív és 0 negativ értékelése van a fórumon! Motoros üdvözlettel ! ! ! Ne vezess olyan gyorsan hogy az őrangyalod lemaradjon!

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák