Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• ldave

Topikgazda

Japán fejlesztők beszéltek a 2016-os terveikről (hosszú lesz):

Arc System Works’ Daisuke Ishiwatari (Guilty Gear series)

We’re currently in super earnest production on the next home console version of Guilty Gear.

Idea Factory’s Norihisa Kochiwa (Neptunia series, etc.)

We’re close to the announcement of a new title we have in production. Pay attention to the character design. Otherwise, we’re also preparing a Compile Heart-ish eccentric stimulation RPG.

Idea Factory’s Kentaro Kanno (Agarest Wars, Mugen Souls, etc.)

Since the title I’m in charge of is progressing in its own way, I might be able to share news in little time.

Idea Factory’s Shoko Mizuno (Neptunia series, Death Under the Labyrinth, etc.)

For my new project, we’re currently making preparations for the preparations. The announcement may be a little while from now.

Acquire’s Takuma Endou

For 2016, I’m concentrating on a single new Acquire game. We also want to heat up project preparations for 2017. I want to do VR, too, if that’s an option.

Atlus’ Shigeo Komori (Etrian Odyssey series)

Etrian Odyssey V is in its final stages of development. It’s cold, but it seems like we’ll have more details a little after it starts to warm up.

Atlus’ Katsura Hashino (Persona series)

We’ll safely release Persona 5 in 2016… I think.

Kadokawa Games’ Yoshimi Yasuda

We’re moving towards the release of Root Letter in the spring, and God Wars may spend some time in parameter adjustment. We want to formally announce Demon Gaze 2 in the first half of the year.

Capcom’s Masachika Kawata (Resident Evil series)

Since it’s the true 20th anniversary year of the Resident Evil series, various preparations are underway.

GungHo Online’s Hiromichi Tanaka (Final Fantasy series)

Soon, I will be able to debut our secret new title to everyone.

GungHo Online’s Kazuki Morishita (Puzzle & Dragons, etc.)

In addition to Puzzle & Dragons X and Let It Die, we’re preparing home console and smartphone games that have still yet to be announced.

Grassshopper Manufacture’s Goichi Suda

What the heck is going on with Let It Die? Don’t worry, we’re making it!

Koei Tecmo Games’ Yoshito Okamura (Atelier series)

Regarding Atelier Sophie, we’re currently planning new developments in response to its favorable reception. We also want to proactively challenge new titles along the lines of Nights of Azure. We’d die if we didn’t release a new Atelier game every year, so there should be something this year, too.

Koei Tecmo Games’ Keisuke Kikuchi (Deception series, Nights of Azure)

Whether it’s Ichigaya Development or Gust, we have new titles underway.

Koei Tecmo Games’ Akira Tsuchiya

2016 will be a personal fight for life. There are also Surge Concerto-related developments coming in the future.

CyberConnect2’s Kenei Nakasha (.hack, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, etc.)

I want to take everyone’s opinions about JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven through the official website. We’re also advancing on the Asian and overseas versions.

Square Enix’s Ryota Aomi (Dragon Quest Heroes, etc.)

We’ll announce new details about Dragon Quest Heroes II one after the other. The hero is amazingly cool. His voice actor is also super lovely.

Square Enix’s Yoshinori Kitase (Final Fantasy series)

This year will still be a preparation year for Final Fantasy VII Remake. I want to create new value for the PlayStation 4 hardware for our next debut.

Square Enix’s Hajime Tabata (Final Fantasy XV)

This year, we will launch Final Fantasy XV. Currently, we’ve decided on all its specifications and are in production of the beta version in order to migrate to the debug phase. You’ll see Final Fantasy XV at its truest during the March release date announcement presentation.

Square Enix’s Shinji Hashimoto (Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy series brand manager)

We want to provide even more surprises in 2016.

Spike Chunsoft’s Kazutaka Kodaka (Danganronpa series)

2016 is a big year for the Danganronpa project. And it seems to be the year of the greatest battles.

Spike Chunsoft’s Yuichiro Saito (Danganronpa series, Exist Archive, etc.)

We’re steadily progressing on our plan to not fall into the preconceived notion of sequels.

Sora’s Masahiro Sakurai (Super Smash Bros., Kid Icarus, etc.)

I want to enjoy every day like it’s Sunday. However, that doesn’t mean the next job hasn’t been decided.

B.B. Studio’s takanobu Terada ()

2016 is Super Robot Wars‘ 25th anniversary. Various projects are being prepared, so please look forward to them.

Bandai Namco’s Hideo Baba (Tales of series)

This will be the year we announce in detail the content we’ve been preparing for a long time. We want to step out of our comfort zone and take a step forward into a new direction.

Marvelous’ Yoshifumi Hashimoto (Rune Factory, Luminous Arc, Bokujou Monogatari, etc.)

We have yet to announce anything new, but we have several titles in production.

Mixi’s Koki Kimura (Monster Strike)

2016 will not only be Monster Strike, there’s also a new work in production.

Mistwalker’s Hironobu Sakaguchi (Final Fantasy series, Terra Battle, etc.)

In addition to Terra Battle updates, we’re moving forward on a new title.

Level-5’s Akihiro Hino

In addition to the world deployment of Yo-kai Watch, in 2016 we’ll announce titles with a completely new setting.

genDesign’s Fumito Ueda (ICO, , etc.)

New information on The Last Guardian will come as it approaches its release. I also plan on pushing forward with preparations for what’s next.

[ Szerkesztve ]

A Slime draws near! Command?

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák