Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• dragon71

újonc

Sapphire RX460 2GB (11257-00-20G) nagyon jó csak nálam egy hiba van amit nem tudok, hogy kártya hiba vagy gépemmel van gond.
    Játék közben mintha nem találna jelet a monitor és váltogatja a kimeneteket.
    Közben lerak a tálcára, majd vissza a játékba.
    Már minden drivert kipróbáltam szinte.
    A windows telepítés friss.

• dragon71

újonc

Régebbi alaplapoknál összeomlásra megoldás lehet nálam segített:
    Idézet az AMD Driver oldalról
    [link]
    "I have been experiencing much of what I am reading here. The most prevalent issue is that Windows would report the display driver as unresponsive and restart it. Like, constantly. I started out on Windows 7 pro x64, but it is mostly the same on Windows 10 Home x64 (I wanted to see if the Windows 10 drivers made a difference). Windows 10 seemed a bit more robust in that I could at least access the Radeon Settings applet. In Windows 7 Pro x64, trying to access it would immediately cause the applet to hang. Whenever the display driver had to be "reset", the screen would go black for a moment. Now this is without even launching any games. I could be scrolling through a website. I think I seem to have gotten the problems under control now. Chances are, this might work for you.
    First, here is my system (this is important to know as it figures into my theory).
    Dell Optiplex 990 mini tower
    Core i5-2500 3.3 GHz (Sandy Bridge)
    Intel Q67 Express Chipset. PCI-Express 2.0
    2 x 4GB DDR3-1333
    Samsung Evo 750 256GB
    Windows 7 Pro x64 / Windows 10 Home x64
    I have tried several Crimson Edition Driver suites, beginning with the most recent (16.9.2) all the way back to 16.8.1 (the first to implement support for Polaris 10 and Polaris 11 GPU, i.e. RX 470 & RX 460). I would uninstall the driver suite, then run DDU and install a different version number. But the problems remained regardless.
    I have even updated the motherboard's firmware (DELL A19) which should be done anyway, though that didn't help.
    I ran a search on the display driver reset with RX 460 on the web, and others were experiencing the same issues! Someone mentioned that dialing back the power limit had alleviated the problems. I reduced the power limit in WattMan to -20.
    Open WattMan: right-click on Radeon icon in system tray, "open radeon settings", in the applet click on "gaming", then click on "global settings" and click on the "WattMan" tab on the right.
    I made sure that:
    1. Everything was set to automatic (fan speed, voltages, etc.)
    2. Power limit was set to -20
    3. I dialed back the slight overclock the card came with, to keep GPU at stock voltage. In fact, I do not allow to exceed 1000 MHz.
    No more display driver restarts! Stutters are gone too. No game crashes, killing floor 2 runs very smooth and for hours at 1080p 60Hz+ with "High" settings.
    It is my theory that my old motherboard is to blame. The PCI Express 2.0 slot coupled with motherboard circuitry of an office computer just weren't up to the task. I had to dial back on the performance / power use a bit to obtain stability. Now do take note that I did not change the voltage settings at all. Everything is still set to automatic."

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák