Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Sequadon

tag

válasz malisonX #2893 üzenetére

Jah, az télleg lemaradt. :B Akkorhát: LINK
    Amúgy nem nagy élmény. A kábel elég rövid, a beépített böngésző pedig elég lassú. Viszont [L:www.sg.hu]sg.hu[/L] főoldalt tökéletesen betöltötte, amikor kikapcsoltam az oldaltördelést. Flash-el, mindennel együtt.
    Ugye lehet SE-ra is Opera Mini-t rakni?
    Azóta keresgéltem még BT ügyben is, találtam még1 leírást, ezzel már tovább jutottam. Azt nem mondom h közelebb, mert még mindíg nem működik, de több dolgot állítottam be! :C Majd kiderül remélem h ezek jók-e... :DD

Itt az említett másik leírás:

[I]on the pc side. hoook up your phone via usb cable and let windows detect and install everything, if it asks for the cd pop in the install cd that came with the phone, the missing driver is on that cd . I did a network bridge (preexisting from k790) my lan and the bluetooth network entry. (this is on vista) (the network sharing method messed up my ps3/wmp library access... so use the bridge method.

on the phone side.
    first you pair your phone to your pc. important!! WHEN YOU WANT TO USE THE INET you have to go into settings -> bluetooth -> devices -> select your pcname and hit connect. (verify the connection on your pc the !st time only) and move on when its connected. YOU WILL have to do this each time you want to use the inet in this manor. moving on. unlike the k790, the k850 does NOT show your computer name w/bt icon as an option to choose under data accounts no matter what you do. (if you skip this step you will be able to access web pages, but wont be able to download anything. RSS also will not work .. yet) Create a new data acount. Name it whatever you want. For APN create a name that Matches identicaly, your computer name (the name that shows under bluetooth devices.) The last thing you have to do is go into internet settings, streaming settings, etc and choose the data account you just created, and everywhere you can find allow local, select it.

you have to watch on your pc when you initiate the connection THE FIRST TIME ONLY. Right after you press connect on the phone, the bluetooth incon on your pc should go green. When it does, CLICK ON IT and a setup dialoge should appear for you to enter something like "always allow this connection". Once that has been done... your bluetooth connection failed ... well wont fail anymore.[/I]

Aki még próbálkozik, az írja le h meddíg jutott!

Egyik szemem sír, a másik üveg...

• udi

őstag

válasz malisonX #2893 üzenetére

Erre én is kivi lennék :K

Rossz alkatrészek garanciáztatásában,javításában,garanciális problémában tudok segíteni.Ezekben:vga-hdd-táp-ram-cpu-lap-monitor.Priviknél több hetes csuszásban vagyok,sorry.Ezért hivj bátran:06305902749

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák