Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• llaszlo

veterán

Több helyen is leírják, hogy az EU raktárakból rendelve nem kell áfát fizetni.

"Hello, I would like to ask you. I am from EU, the Czech Republic. I want to order Xiaomi Redmi 1S and the "shiny" original red back cover. Do you have this red back cover (where could I find it)? How long does it take to ship it and how much does it cost (I prefer quick shipping)?
    Answer:
    Dear Victoria, here you can find all accessories for Redmi: http://www.xiaomishop.com/25-xiaomi-hongmired-rice also you can send us a picture of the "shiny" original back cover to support@xiaomishop.com, we'll try to look it up for you. To Czeche Republic, you can select EU Warehouse, it takes only 2 working days and cost 36.48€. You haven't to pay any customs taxes. Best regards!"

"Hello, when I buy phone from EU-Warehouse where does it come from? How much will shipping cost to germany? Still import taxes result, in addition? Regards Wladi
    Answer:
    Hello, For EU warehouse, we have tow, one is in Germany and other one is in Italy. Germany warehouse is delivery by land transportation DHL, the delivery time might be 4-10 days, italy warehouse will be sent by AIR DHL, Delivery is 2-5 days. both of these two EU warehouse will not have customs issue for you and duty free. as you live in Germany, i suggest choose Germany warehouse. thank you."

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák