Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• [Prolixus]

addikt

Kár, hogy már nem lehet szerkeszteni...mindenesetre egy nagyon érdekes review. Azt hiszem pont beletalált, miért is nem lehet lefitymálni a mikrotranzakciókat egy single játékban, hogy "ne törődj vele, opcionális".

"Disgraceful. Forget the framerate, forget the performance issues. They're trivial, the common upset of a cutting edge game that reached for more than it should have.

The mere presence of an in-game store on a single player game is an insult to the playerbase, the franchise, and just plain common decency.

In the brief time this review has been in existence I have been swarmed by comments that my reasoning is invalid. That the presence of an optional store is irrelevant to gameplay.

I ask back. Is it? Are you sure?

The original Deus Ex was a masterpiece of resource management. There was meaning in your choice of whch augments, which skills, if you used lockpicks or multitools or bullets.
    And in Mankind Divided you can trivialize all that effort for the low low price of whatever. $3.99 gets you 5 praxis points. There go all those hard decisions, for less than the price of lunch.

And I'm being told this isn't going to impact game design?

The game developers and producers want our money. They are putting out a product designed to entice us to give it to them. This product crosses a line. This business model is unethical. It damages the integrity of the game design, it insults the players, and it must not be condoned.

And this isn't an issue worth making a review over?"

[ Szerkesztve ]

I'm no hero Doc, I'm just your regular US Army Mark 4 cyber commando

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák