Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• BomiBoogie

MODERÁTOR

válasz tailor74 #23724 üzenetére

A 6950 olyan 200W-ot eszik, úgyhogy a táp azért lehetne acélosabb is.
    Egyébként olyan 7970/GTX680 körül van a tesztek szerint, viszont eleve régebbi kártya, én nem kötném CF-be, már csak a CF hiányosságai miatt.

Itt egy vélemény:
    "I already have crossfire 6950s and have had them before making this thread. I get microstuttering in almost every game I play when I use CFX that pushes the hardware, and their are horrible optimization issues for most titles. I don't know, perhaps I'm not tweaking as much as I should be or using external patches for games but I am just not happy with the dual card experience so far. Also I can't run BF3 maxed with dual 6950s...I get down to 25-30 fps, unless they have made serious optimization changes since the game was launched and the CAP profiles were released, this is still an issue, also have microstuttering issues in BF3 if I leave the DX11 features enabled. Arkham City is another big budget title I was hoping to max out with no luck. Although that game is optimized fairly well. Same problem with Skyrim, horrible microstuttering."

(#23725) gempula
    Kellene egy Furmark teszt rá, hogy lássuk, terhelés alatt mennyi a hő, az idle rendben van, de ha rakoncátlanodik a hűtés, az csak terhelés alatt fog kiderülni.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák