Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• audi100td

nagyúr

válasz jim bcs #34348 üzenetére

Személyesen próbáltad? :U

Pedig ezzel van gond, legalábbis amiket olvastam nem túl biztatóak: [link] Itt le is írta valaki, hogy ennél a meghajtónál nem használ a wdidle3 és a WD support is megerősítette, hogy nem lekapcsolható. A legrosszabb, hogy 10mp után a motor is leáll (APM), míg újra felpörög kell neki 2mp. Ez bizonyos esetekben akadozáshoz vezet, valaki pont ezzel szív a ThinkPad notebook topikban.

Newegg-en is találtam erre panaszt: "This drive, along with lots of WD drives, has a well-documented major problem in that it is constantly spinning down and parking its heads after 10 seconds or so. I have a dual-boot Mac/PC, and in both operating systems, I am constantly plagued by hourglasses and pinwheels while the drive re-activates. Now, WD has released firmware updates for some of its drives with this kind of spin-down time so that you can change it, but this particular drive is not supported."

egy másik: "I installed 4 of these into a supermicro server for a RAID. They all park their heads every few seconds, causing small delays of 2 to 4 seconds whenever you do *anything* after more than a few seconds of idle time. Was able to fix the drives by disabling advanced power management (hdparm -B 255 /dev/sdX). Unchecked, this could potentially cause premature drive failure" Itt a user linux alatt ki tudta kapcsolni szoftveres megoldással az APM-et, de ki akar ezzel szívni.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák