Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

Üdv!

Van egy külföldi rendelésem október 4.-éről, ami azóta (is) "Back-ordered" státuszban van, maga a termék pedig közben "soldout" lett a weblapon. Erre szeretnék rákérdezni mail-ben.
    "Érdeklődni szeretnék a rendelésemmel kapcsolatban.... vagy lehet, hogy jó ez a google fordítós mondat is egy kis ráncfelvarrással: "I would like to ask what does it mean that i lead a "back order" status, what can I expect to receive the package."

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

válasz KSparrow #12461 üzenetére

Pontosan erről a boltról lenne szó: [link]
    Ha belépek az acc-al, akkor a rendelés felületén ezt látom, ha rálépek a rendelés számára:
    Order No: rakat szám
    Date: 10/4/2012 8:37:45 AM Payment Status: Succeed
    Order Status: Back-ordered
    Amikor rendeltem, akkor a terméknél még "Ship in 1-3 business days " volt, aztán másnap már Soldout. Gondolom az én rendelésemnél jöttek rá, hogy már nincs is belőle. (Szóval a soldout-ot nem a rendelésnél látom.
    Itt küldeném el nekik az üzenetet: [link]

Kicsit átalakítottam ez alapján, de azért rá kéne nézni:
    Dear Kaidomain,
    I would like to inquire about my order (placed on the 4th of October, Order No: sok)
    The product page says the item has been back-ordered, and I saw that it is sold out.
    Could you please tell me an approximate date when I can get the product?
    Waiting for your reply:
    névem

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

válasz KSparrow #12463 üzenetére

Köszönöm a segítséget. Elküldtem nekik, elvileg 1-2 napon belül válaszolnak.

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

válasz KSparrow #12463 üzenetére

Már jött is a válasz:
    "Hi friend,
    Sorry for the delay shipment.
    The item in your order is not avalable in the market these days. Would
    you mind to change to other items?
    Sorry to bring you the inconvenience and have a nice day."

Meg kellene kérdezni, hogy lehet-e erre módosítani, de ez 0,26$-al (60ft) drágább.
    Vagy csak szimplán, hogy fel tudnak-e ajánlani egy másik 2db-os AAA NiMh batteryt a befizetett 3,64$-ért.

(Egyébként ez amolyan teszt lenne, valójában elemlámpát, töltőt, és 18650-es akkukat akartam rendelni, csak még mivel nem rendeltem külföldről, pláne nem tőlük, először látni akartam kicsiben, hogy megy a dolog.)

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

válasz KaiotEch #12466 üzenetére

Csak vissza kellene kérdezni, hogy fel tudnak-e ajánlani egy másik 2db-os AAA NiMh akkut 3,64$-ért.

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

Egy kis fordítás kellene, mert nem teljesen értem, hogy pontosan mit írtak a paypal-tól:

A refund of the full amount of your transaction has been credited to your
    PayPal account.

We look at many factors when reviewing a PayPal Purchase Protection claim
    and we always try to be as fair as possible to both parties involved. In
    certain cases, if all policies were followed and it is determined that
    neither party is at fault, PayPal may issue a credit to both parties
    involved to resolve the issue.

We appreciate your business.

To learn how to protect yourself when you're shopping online and how PayPal
    helps protect you, visit the PayPal Security Center.

m4rk_: Addig megvan, hogy visszanyomták a pénzt, meg egyik fél sem volt hibás. A "PayPal may issue a credit to both parties involved to resolve the issue." mondatot viszont nem értem.
    Közben 1.-én megjelent a csomag a magyar posta rendszerében, szóval úgy néz ki, hogy meg fog érkezni a héten.

[ Szerkesztve ]

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

Hogy kérdezem meg angolul, hogy
    "Hány éves/ek, milyen nemű/ek és mi az érdeklődési köre/ük a gyerek/eknek akikre vigyázni kellene?"

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

Kis segítséget kérnék:

Vagy ide kellene, hogy "felvonulnak kivilágított":
    There is a famous festival in the nearby town, Tata. It’s called the Water Music Flower Festival. There are concerts, exhibitions, sales, and races. At night there is a procession with luminous/floodlit (lighted?) boats and ships, and there is a firework. I go there with my friends, and watch some concerts, and attractions.

Vagy ez kellene minél egyszerűbben:
    A háromnapos forgatag csúcspontja a hagyományos szombat esti műrepülő show, majd az azt követő, több tucat lámpással kivilágított csónakot és hajót felvonultató vízi karnevál, illetve a tűzijáték.

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

válasz b0bcat #14979 üzenetére

akkor jó oda mind a 4? Mert szokott lenni ilyen esetekben, hogy attól függ, hogy mivel vagy mi van jelen esetben kivilágítva. A lighted is jó :F

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

Van pár irományom, amit át kellene nézni, hogy nyelvtanilag, meg helyesírásban, meg úgy összességében rendben vannak-e. Egyáltalán nem sürgős, csak ha valakinek nincs jobb dolga, és hobby szinten átnézné:

Pancake
    • How do you make pancake?
    The ingredients are flour, eggs, milk, soda water, some salt and oil. I put the flour, eggs, and some salt in a bowl and mix them together with soda and milk well. I heat some oil in a soucepan. I pour pancake mixture in it. I fry both sides, I put it on a plate and fill it jam, nutella or marmalade. I fry 10.

Getting older
    Some people say that getting older is the worst time of your life. However, being an old has both advantages and disadvantages. One advantage is that you have a lot of free time, because you don’t have to go to work. You have a lot of experience about life. You can do whatever you want, but perhabs, you can’t do whatever you want, because you might have more health problems. For example: Your joints hurts, you have less energy, and you physical condition isn’t so good. What is more, maybe you need someone to look after you.

The donkey’s story
    One day the farmer’s donkey felt into a well. The farmer was thinking about what he should do while the animal was crying. Finally, he decided that it isn’t worth to draw the donkey out, because the animal is too old and it is time to fill the well. He asked his neightbours to help him. Everyone took a shovel, and started to shavel. The donkey understood what was happening with him, and at first he was roaring terrifyingly. Then he calmed down. The farmer looked down the well, and he saw that the donkey did something wonderful/amazing. He shake the ground off and climbed higher and higher. The farmer and his neightbours keept on doing scoop, the donkey just climbed higher and higher. Shortly, everyone was surprised that he stepped the well’s shoulder and walked away happily.

Dear Janet Cooper,
    Thank you very much for your enquiry. I’m very pleased to confirm your reservation for the rooms for 6 nights from 27 August to 2 September. I would like to tell you that our all rooms come with en-suite bathroom and sea view. What is more, We have some empty non-smoking rooms for these dates. In fact every room is 50$ per night. Last of all, We look forward to welcoming you and your family to the B&B.
    Yours sincerely,
    Anne Westcombe

Dear Dr. Messager,
    I saw your advertisement in the newspaper, and I would like to apply for this job as a babysitter. Let me introduce myself. My name is Robert, I’m 24 years old, and I have lived in London for 2 years. I have already worked as a babysitter, and I get on well with children. I have some questions about the job: What age and genders are the children? What are their interests? What languages the children speak? / What languages I speak should to them? How long I need to stay? Finally I would like to enquire what the salary is.

Javítva még akár hasznos is lehet másoknak.

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

Privátban is kaptam pár hibajavítást rvilike-től:
    Pancakes:
    I put the flour, eggs, and some salt --> I put the flour, eggs and some salt
    and fill it jam, nutella or marmalade -> and fill it with jam, nutella or marmalade
    Getting older:
    lot of experience -> lot of experiences
    perhabs -> perhaps
    Your joints hurts -> Your joints hurt
    being an old ? --> being an old man
    The donkey’s story:
    it isn’t worth to draw the donkey out -> it isn’t worth drawing the donkey out
    neightbours -> neighbours
    shake off -> shook off
    keept on -> kept on
    Dear Janet Cooper
    our all rooms -> all our rooms

És a teljes szar utolsó mondatokra is írt:
    A javított rész:
    I have some questions about the job: What age and gender are the children? What are their interests? What languages do the children speak? / What languages should I speak to them? How long do I need to stay? Finally I would like to enquire what the salary is.

Valamint pár friss:

A szamaras tanulsága:
    The life will shovel all sorts of mess and ground trow? on you. There is a trick to climb out from the well. That you can shake sou?(nem látszik, hogy mi volt itt) of yourself and you can take a food step. There is a loophole from whatever problem, if you don’t give up and you don’t stop. Shake yourself and take one more step.

The Christmas Market
    I visited the Christmas Market of Vienna in 2003. It is in Vienna in front of the city hall yearly. It is the first, the biggest, and most famous christmas and advent sales. The market opens from november 12 to december 24. The sales have a pure Christmas feeling. There are Christmas Music, the air is filled with typical Christmas flavour, and everything is decorated. There is the candy stall, christmas decorater toys, clothes, foods, parfume, lether things, arts and many more.

My favourite book
    My favourite book is Star Wars: The New Hope. The original title is Star Wars: From the adventures of Luke Skywalker. This book was written by George Lucas and Alan Dean Foster. It was publised about six months before the movie in 1976. The story is starting the tattooine planet where Luke Skywalker lives. He find a secret message from a princess, who is captured by evil captain, Darth Veder. He decides that he trys to rescue her. After that he finds himself int he middle of a space war, and he gets an order that he attacks the enermy’s headquarter, the Death Star. Finally Luke and the rebels succeed to destroy the Death Star.

Még 1x jelentkezem 6db hasonló minőségű levélel, azok kicsit hosszabbak 120-200-250 szavasak, ha jól emlékszem.

[ Szerkesztve ]

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

válasz #72042496 #15617 üzenetére

Ez még régebbi iromány, arra fog kelleni, hogy ha bejön egy kérdés a vizsgán, hogy mi a kedvenc könyv, akkor ne akkor kelljen kitalálni 0-ról. Az most mind1, hogy lehetne másképp is fogalmazni, hogy jobb kerekebb legyen. Egyenlőre elég, hogy a saját egyszerű mondatok legyenek hibátlanok, aztán később remélhetőleg magam is át tudom majd alakítani olyanra, amire itt páran no perc alatt átírnák. Pár levél van még, ugyanilyen okból, csak annó ezt papírra írtam, így gyors be kell még pötyögni.

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

"Thanks so much for your supporting. your order has been arranged after your payment within 24hours ,usually it should be get your there early ,but As its international transportation, Maybe it would be a little delayed about customs or post office , could you please check your local post office at your convenience firstly ? if you have no get it after checking ,please let us know immediately, we will help you get what you paid, please dont worry about that , we will always serve for you ."
    Nem teljesen vágom, hogy mit akar. Menjek el a helyi postára, és ott kérdezzek rá, hogy nem-e ülnek véletlenül a csomagjaimon, majd írjam meg neki a választ :F
    Egy jó válasz is kellene akkor 1 mondatban, hogy ez megtörtént.

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

válasz b0bcat #15647 üzenetére

Az első present perfect-est küldtem, már írt is vissza:
    "...We will arrange the replacement to you according to the same address . it also would be take 15-30 days to get your there. is that ok ?? bla bla patience meg understanding."
    Ki akarja újra küldeni, nem tudom, hogy bevállaljam-e ilyen kis tételnél, vagy inkább kérjem a pénz vissza. Van másik csomag is, amire várok, ott biztos, hogy a pénzt kell majd visszakérnem, ha gebasz lesz. Azért jó ez, hogy legyen ilyennel is, meg olyannal is tapasztalatom, mert a későbbiekben jól jöhet.

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

Lenne itt két apróság:

The advantages are the videotár? that is cheap, modern, and you can watch the newest films.

Videótékák? are out of business. Videótár? is better than going? down? to a videótéka? to barrow a film and then takeing? it back.

• [CS]Blade2

addikt

válasz norbi2010 #16546 üzenetére

Most már csak az, hogy nyelvtanilag helyes-e:
    The advantages of the Video on Demand is that it is cheap, modern, and you can watch the newest films.
    Video rental shops are out of business. Video on Demand is better than going down to a video rental shop to barrow a film and then takeing it back.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák