Hirdetés

Aktív témák

• művésznő4

csendes tag

válasz művésznő4 #1161 üzenetére

A nap zenéje mindenekelőtt :D :

Szabó Balázs Bandája feat. Julie Rens - Hétköznapi | hivatalos videoklip

Osztán'... Gondoltam, nem bízom a véletlenre így a sete-suta telefonos interjú után, vettem a bátorságot és írtam a hölgynek egy külön kis bemutatkozót magamról, mivel a magyar önéletrajzom úgysem nagyon mond neki sokat. :)

Az angoltudásom eléggé megkopott, de azért próbálom összeszedegetni a halvány emlékeimet... :B :P

Dear Mr and Mrs T.,

I would like to introduce in more detail, because today in the phone i was rather excited, nervous and shy (as you could hear). I can write better, than talk. So, my name is Réka Hajdu and I'm 22 years old.
    I learned english for many years in the school, but unfortunately nowadays i haven't got chance to practise the language, so i forgot so much...
    At this moment, I'm a housewife at home and I live with my fiancé in Székesfehérvár, near Öreghegy. After our engagement, we moved here from East-Hungary to find our lucky and happiness and now we live here for 1 years.
    I got graduation certificate in high school and I started the university too in Nyíregyháza, where I studied hungarian language and literature, journalism and arts (drama, drawing, painting, etc...). I wanted to be a teacher, but unfortunately i didn't finished my studies there, because my faculty ceased, what i learnt.
    Now, I look for jobs, what I like to do, for example take care to babies. My Mom is kindergarden teacher, so I feel that i have talent and sense for children too.
    I have some experiances, because I undertook babysitter-works since I was 12 years old. We have many friend-family with lot of kids, who needed my help, so I helped them on the weekends or after school and I always had some pocket money.
    But later, i undertook more serious tasks too. For example, I worked for a mom, who raised alone her 9 years old, handicapped daughter, who always sat in a wheelchair. I did it for 2-3 years in the summer breaks.
    In addition, I have got a sister and a little brother. I helped my Mom in many times, when they were little babies. I played with them, fed them and changed their diapers as well. So it's not problem to me, if your son still doesn't housebroken.
    Well...I hope, you can know me better. If you have some questions, please write to me. I know, that my english is poor and not perfect my grammar too, but i'm impassioned and hard-working, so I promise, I will practise! :-)

[ Szerkesztve ]

Aktív témák