Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Hunmugli

aktív tag

Úgy döntöttem, kirakom ide is a chatelést help&supportozást, hogy feldobjam a fóruméletet ;]

Kérdés:
    Dear Supercell,

today I tried to open my war chest and when i clicked it it just disappeared without any rewards! One of my clanmate has / had the same issue. Could you fix this bug please and give me some refund? (A new, working war chest...) because now this system isn't better for me then the previous (clan chest), without rewards.

I hope you do something.

Best regards,
    Balazs23

Válasz (kiemelve a fontosb' részek):
    Hey there Balazs23!

Thank you for letting me know!
    I am Kostas and I just took over your case!

Hope my reply finds you well! 🙂 Happy to chat with the first Co of Rocket League™!

I am here to address your question. I hope you are enjoying Clan Wars btw. You guys are killing it so far!
    Had the same hiccup today as well! I am sorry to read that it gave you trouble too!

I've checked your account and I can see that the Chest finally came through. There might be a slight visual glitch that could made you miss that, as it happened with me in the previous season. No worries!

I can see that it gave you: 21 x Elite Barbarians, 25 x Skeleton Barrel, 127 x Fire Spirits, 129 x Tesla, 78 x Inferno Tower, 10 x Rage

Oh! And 2730 of Gold!

You can tell your mates to send me a message in case they have faced the same problem! 🙂 I would be happy to help!

I hope this cleared things up! Please let me know if I am missing something here! Thank you so much for the heads up!
    Know that I'm always around and happy to read. Hit me up and I'm there, on spot!

Until I see you again, take best of care!
    Cheers!

Szerintem Tidaros az első Co; nem? Meg Fect-$ (vagy hogy írta :( ), vagy talán kupára értette, sebaj. Mindegy, lényeg a reklám: megöljük a cwket ;]

A kevés tudás veszélyes. A sok is. – Bocs az offért.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák