Keresés

Hirdetés

Aktív témák

• Picco

addikt

válasz milanmylo #36950 üzenetére

toltsd le a getril-t marketrol, az elvileg megoldja :)

**Escape from Tarkov EOD account elado!** It's gotta feel so good to moo as a cow. Probably feels really good to moo

• TOZ

addikt

válasz milanmylo #36950 üzenetére

lba810701:
    I've got a problem, with the latest release... ( 20120812 ), my phone was sim locked, i unlocked it with voodoo galaxy s3 sim unlocker.. it's working fine until the last cm10 rom flash.. now phone locked again. The voodoo sad the simlock active.. if i unlock it, it's shows unlocked, but after restart, going back to locked. If i flashed back to a preverious rom ( 20120810 ), i can unlock the phone, works fine, i've got network. ( not just emergency calls ) until i flash back the newest cm10 experimental... Can somebody explain for me, why it is?! If somebody's got a trick for that problem, please write it here! Thanks!
    Anyway, its a such great rom!!! Thanks for the devs they hard work!

vels707
    new RIL, lame way of Samsung checking for locked devices.

Codeworkx:
    I'll create a zip tomorrow with the old ril files. You can flash this on top of every nightly then. If i don't forgot about it till tomorrow.

Namost roviden.
    Ha jol ertem Codey oldalan levo ril-ek nem fixek, csak regi ril filek, a fentebb reszetezett samu okossag miatt.
    (Elnezest, hogy nem forditok reszltesebben, elvileg kozbeszerezesi jogszabalyokat olvasok, es nem forumozok :Y Ö

Aktív témák