Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Blyan

félisten

válasz Karma #8648 üzenetére

Ja, Neked (is) lehet érdekes infó ez

Registry edit to enable A2DP audio while playing video on Windows Phone 7

With this trick i suggest a simple way to enable audio routing for watch video in bluetooth a2dp device.

Needed:
    - device unlocked
    - wp7 root tools

Open wp7root tools and go in this key:
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Zune\Playback\Video\A2DP\C apsSet1
    Change dword value DisableA2DPPLayback from 1 to 0

Now your device send audio of video like youtube, internet,or stored in memory in a2dp device if connected via bluetooth

forrás

Hogy ezt miért csak így lehet megoldani...?

Szerk:
    ezt találtam még nem sokkal alatta

I see if wifi signal is too low bluetooth not working correctly (my car stereo show disconnected device after few seconds). Suggest to listen video even downloaded in phone's memory. I missing write reboot is needed after change value. Ehm... i think for missing settings function this is commercial strategy. I see more settings implemented in registry but for commercial strategy these features are released over time or because they have not been tested or have a certain advantage in being able to communicate the dates of signatures. Even if enabled tethering works but is not active yet officially. Same goes for the voice search bing. Tomorrow I will create another discussion where I say what keys to edit the search for local bing (3 icons). The one I have not yet found is just to enable voice search of bing. That works by modifying the system language in English, even if all other items are located with your language. I hope google translator work better for my translations. Scuse me for my bad english

[ Szerkesztve ]

The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák